Printing a Producer or Adjuster License
If all you need is certification of license status, you can print this from the Producer/Adjuster Search option on our website:
If you need an actual license certificate, you will need to register in Industry Access if you have not already done so. License maintenance functionality, including license printing, is part of the Producer/Adjuster Portal, a module function of Industry Access.
Here are the steps after you register for Industry Access:
1. Log in to Industry Access and click “Request Module Access.”
2. Type in the license number of the licensee whose Producer/Adjuster Portal you wish to view. Select the record and click “Add.” This will add the name to the grid below the search box.
3. Click “View” next to the licensee name. Below it will display two fields: “Administrator Information” and “Request Module Access.”
4. If the licensee already has an Administrator, this person will be listed. It also offers an option to replace the current administrator. If the license does not have an administrator, it will offer the option to request Administrator access.
5. Under “Request Module Access,” select “Producer/Adjuster Portal” if it is not already checked as the default. If you are requesting the Administrator role, the request will come to the Department for approval.
6. Once approved, the ability to view a licensee’s Producer/Adjuster Portal will be under “Your Modules.” If you need assistance with this process, please call (225) 342-0860.